We are currently looking for company drivers to haul non-haz fats & oils throughout the Upper Midwest and Western PA. These are long term dedicated runs using tank trailers. If you are interested, candidates must be able to pass all necessary requirements, including, background check, drug and alcohol testing, have a clean CDL A with a Tanker Endorsement, liquid tanker experience and have current physical.
AG Energy Transport (AET) is a company where professionalism is sought, recognized, and rewarded. As we grow, we will continue to hire a variety of people to perform the many jobs necessary in providing “World Class” services to our customers. We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a long-term career on our TEAM! AG Energy Transport offers paid training for hardworking and experienced people like you.
AG Energy Transport Offers
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Salary with a Weekly Guarantee
- Home on the Weekends (Depending on Area)
- Safety Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Company Uniforms
- Weekly Payroll - Direct Deposit
- Medical with Prescription
- Paid Vacation
- TWIC & CDL License Reimbursement
- New Volvo Tractors
- Paid Holidays
- Must Be at Least 23 Years of age
- Minimum two years of verifiable driving experience
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement
- No DWI or DUI’s within the last 5 years
- MVR – No more than 1 preventable accident and 2 moving violation in the last three years
- Must pass US DOT physical conducted by company doctor
- US DOT Part 40 & US DOT 382 drug & alcohol testing is required
Gene Buck, AG Energy Transport Driver (Retired July 30, 2021)
"This company no doubt is the best company I have ever worked for in my 35 years in the trucking industry, so thank you for the opportunity to work here. You and Al have been a pleasure to work for. If you ever need anyone to work part time from home please call me. Thanks again."